4T - Metric Thread Lifting Point
Brand : YOKE
- Lifting Point
- Metric Thread
- 4 tonnes
- 400 Nm
- Grade 100 Alloy Steel
This YOKE Lifting Point meets or exceeds all ASME B30.26 requirements. Each part of the lifting point is forged and the cap screw has its batch code to verify its test certificate sheet. Yoke's Grade 100 Lifting Point bail is designed with forged alloy steel, quenched and tempered and allows for 360° rotation with a 90° pivot function.
- Rotates through 360° and pivot 90°.
- Manufactured from alloy steel, quenched and tempered.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with EN1677-1.
- Certified by DGUV GS-OA 15-04.
- Load rated parts are 100% magnaflux crack detected.
- Individual forged parts and cap screw are traceable to Test Certification.
- Bolts are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M).
- Proof tested to 2.5 times the WLL.
- Fatigue rated to 1.5 times the WLL.
- All YOKE Lifting points meet or exceed all the requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Quick and simple assembly, just a tapped hole is required
- Metric Thread: M24 x 3
- Bolt are Metric thread (ASME / ANSI B18.3.1M), specification is a grade 10.9 alloy socket head screw per DIN EN ISO 4762.
- Proof Load individually to 2.5 times Working Load Limit and certified.
- 20,000 cycle fatigue rated to 1.5 times Working Load Limit.
- Rated at 100% at 90° angle.
- 100% magnaflux crack detection.
- A: 50 mm
- B: 54 mm
- C: 59 mm
- D: 17 mm
- E: 36 mm
- F: 140 mm
- G: 82 mm
- H: 44 mm
- S: 14 mm
- SW: 36 mm
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.p65warnings.ca.gov.