Quality Control, Testing, and Detecting during manufacturing
YOKE runs a constant and strict production facility with quality control in every manufacturing stage from raw materials to the completed product. YOKE is an ISO 9001 certified company and has Type Approval by the major international authorities from SABS, ZU, ABS, API, and DNV. YOKE has achieved CNLA certification - Chinese National Laboratory Accreditation which ensures a quality research and development (R&D) department and unsurpassed product engineering.
- Magnaflux Crack Detection: All forged components, each individually magnaflux detected after heat treatment.
- Proof Load Testing: Chain and components are proof load tested at 2.5 times the Working Load Limits with resultant permanent deformation within 1%.
- Dynamic Fatigue Testing: Batch samples of chain and components are Dynamic Fatigue Tested at 1.5 times Working Load Limit for 20,000 cycles.
- Ultimate Breaking Load Testing: Batch samples are Break Load Tested in a static tensile testing machine to ultimate failure. The minimum ultimate force is equal to the Working Load Limit times the safety factor.
- Spectrographic Analysis: To assure of the proper metallurgy content of all raw materials.
- Eddy Current Detection: All load pins are 100% individually inspected after heat treatment.